Herbal AloeForce Soothing Throat Spray
Description: Enjoy all-natural support, comfort and convenience with Herbal AloeForce Soothing Throat Spray. Our original Raw-Purified Herbal AloeForce formulation is 98% Pure AloeForce liquid with the other 2% being our unique aloe-extracted herbs (including the oxygenating, mucus-clearing Essiac herbs and other immune-empowering botanicals). This formulation is a profound delivery of all the aloe plant and herbs have to offer with all the plant’s toxins, irritants and impurities completely removed. Our unique form of aloe is the only ‘live’, raw, intact aloe specially processed to protect and deliver the full force and full promise of Nature’s ‘live’ aloe plant in its original, yet purified, ‘structured’ form.
Our convenient 2 oz. size & spray applicator makes it easy to keep at hand. This all purpose spray can be used anywhere in the mouth, on gums, and on the throat for on-the-go and on-the-spot soothing relief, clearing, and immune cell empowerment right where you need it, anytime, anywhere!
Why You'll Love It:
- Safe for the whole family: Herbal AloeForce is completely purified to be safe for daily and unlimited use and contains zero laxative, aloin, or latex. It is all natural and organic with powerful yet gentle, soothing support.
- 'Live' RAW-Purified AloeForce: Our liquified, whole aloe (rind and inner gel) is never heated, never concentrated, diluted nor dried, preserving its structure to contain and deliver all of the plant's naturally occurring enzymes, nutrients and immune enhancing, regenerative fuels (beta-glucomannan polysaccharides) known to support and regenerate our body’s own wellness cells and systems.
- All Natural, All-Purpose Oral Support: Can be used to promote the soothing comfort, mucus clearing and nurturance orally for throat and vocal health (as well as for mouth and gums).
- Convenient 2 oz. spray: Perfect for on-the-go use, offering direct and immediate support right to the area in need anytime, anywhere.
Experience the ‘Live’ Aloe plant known to support:
- Soothing Relief from Irritation & Dryness
- Hydration, moisturizing & Lubrication
- Healthy Inflammation Modulation
- Clearing excess Mucus
- Direct Immune Cell Empowering Fuels
- Healthy Tissue Regeneration
How to Use
Shake well before each use. Apply 1-3 sprays (or more) directly to the back of the throat and swallow, as often as desired (or as directed by a healthcare professional). May also be sprayed anywhere in the mouth and on the gums as often as desired. Product does not require refrigeration.
Note: The spray does not sting healthy tissues. If the throat is irritated, and feels a little ‘tangy’ you can dilute or continue to spray the AloeForce often and repeatedly to let it support the ‘soothing’. Use the Throat Spray daily and often if you have a dry or sensitive throat for daily soothing, hydrating support.
Experience natural relief, nurturance and support for your throat and oral wellness with Herbal AloeForce Throat Spray.
Take control of your comfort and empowerment anywhere, anytime.
Herbal AloeForce Throat Spray is 98% Pure, liquified, raw aloe leaf and 2% the aloe-extracted herbs:
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Leaf, Cat's Claw Bark Extract, Chamomile Flowers Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Hawthorn Berry Extract, Astragalus Root Extract, Sheep Sorrel Herb Extract, Pau d'Arco Bark Extract, Slippery Elm Bark Extract, Rhubarb Root Extract. Other Ingredients: Preservatives are used before purification: Potassium Sorbate (as a preservative <0.005), Sodium Benzoate, Organic Orange ‘flavor’ Extract (contains no citrus). (Preservatives are rinsed out during purification).
Naturally gluten-free, raw, organic, vegan.